Saturday, March 28, 2015

Being Compelled to Preach

Even though it would cost me all the me-time I used to have for myself, I will never stop going out and making disciples!
I just got home from school, I was even still wearing my uniform, exhausted from the trip from Manila to Rizal, mentally drained from all the school requirements and from the demands of my current subjects, but I cannot help but go straight to where my CG's are. It doesn't matter if it would cost me a lot, if I could just share the gospel and be God's instrument for other people to realize that the Lord loves them!!


"For when I preach the gospel, I cannot boast, since I am compelled to preach. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel!"
— 1 Corinthians 9:16

..since I am compelled to preach.
When you are compelled to do something, you won't be able to contain the drive to do it.
Di ka makatulog, di ka mapakali, di ka makukuntento, kung di mo gagawin ang isang bagay.
And one only becomes compelled to preach when he/she has genuinely experienced the truth proclaimed in the gospel every single moment of his/her life.
When was the last time you felt this kind of drive to preach the word of God?

If it's been a while, it may be a reminder for you to go back to the basics  to the foundations of Christianity.
It may be time for you to allow yourself to grow more in love with Christ!

No comments: